A couple of weeks ago they were selling the Red magazine with a free mini Liz Earl cleanser in, let's just say I snatched it up! I have wanted to try Liz Earl products for so long, and im so glad I finally got to!
So with the Liz Earl cleanser I also got a muslin cloth and Liz Earl's ultimate cleansing guide. The steps Liz Earl gives you are;
1. Fill a basin with hand hot water.
2. Apply one or two pumps of cleanser and use your fingertips to gently massage the cream over your face and neck. Work in circular movements from the centre of your face outwards. Massage over your eyelashes to avoid spreading eye make over your face.
3. Rinse the muslin cloth in hand hot water and wring it out so it's damp, not wet.
4. Use the muslin cloth to wipe of the cream using a lean section for each part of your face. Place a single finger inside the cloth to thoroughly clean more awkward areas such as the nose. Be gentle around your eye zone when removing eye make up. Rinse the cloth thoroughly during cleansing.
5. Rinse your skin with cool water and pat dry. Rinse the muslin cloth thoroughly and allow it to air dry naturally.
6. Follow this routine morning and night then use Instand Boost Tonic before massaging in Skin Repair or SuperSkin Moisturiser to finish.
Muslin cloth care: To keep your clothes fresh and clean pop in a 40 degree wash after every three uses, allow to air dry naturally.
So anyway, I love this product! It's really, really, really good! It gets every last bit of make-up off, including all of my eye make-up. I dont do this at the sink though, I just do it in the shower, it makes more sense to me :) It is also a lovely consistency and also using the muslin cloth gives you some gentle exfoliation. My only problem with this product is the smell. It's not a horrible smell, just a very strange one. It smells exactly like a fresh (as in unfrozen) pizza that's not been cooked yet. I kid you not :) But it's not a disgusting smell, so ho hum! I definitely 100% recommend this product, and if I had the money I would certainly be buying the entire Liz Earl skincare range!
I hope you liked my review guys, please leave me a lovely comment :)