Sunday 1 April 2012

My gorgeous pussycat

Hello bloggers! 
Don't worry i am going to be posting about skincare and makeup soon but i just though you needed to be introduced to my cat! So his name is Meeko, he's a siamese and he's 11. Oh and i love him to bits! :)

 His favourite snack
 Nice and comfy
In a Topshop carrier bag :)

So yes, this is my cat! And i love him so much, he's so cute and always making me laugh! I hope you like the photos, i'll blog again soon.

Please leave a comment and i'll always reply :)
Bye!









6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh hes GORGEOUS! Im a mahoosive cat loverr :) haa - always loved Siamese cats they're so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyouu :D I love cats too! Siamese are just the perfect cat :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your cat eats BANANA?! That beats my tomato soup drinking puddy! Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! :) He freaking LOVES banana!!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Awwww what a beautiful cat! xox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a lovely little comment! They make me smile and I love reading them :)

I'll always reply and if you ask a question I promise to answer it, so make sure you check back!

xx