Wednesday 13 June 2012

Dreams & Ambitions

Hi guys, so hopefully this should be a rather interactive blog post! I would like to blog about what I hope to be doing in the future and what my goals are and then I really want you guys to comment down below and tell me about yours!

So Monday is my last exam and then that's it school is finished. Then Im in the big scary world of "further education", which has prompted me to think about what I want to achieve and where I want to be in life. I would say Im already a very goal driven person. I love reaching goals and achieving what I set out to do, who doesn't love the feeling of accomplishment? But I also make sure Im aware that when I finish a goal that I take time to enjoy it, not set a new one and become obsessed with that because if you do that you'll never be happy and content. Just always wanting.

So my next step currently is A levels. I've decided to take Chemistry, Biology, History and Business. To some people that sounds like hell, but to me I can't wait to get started! I'm really going to bust my ass off for the next 2 years (hopefully!) and try and get the best grades im possible of achieving. Then, all going to plan I want to go to university to study Pharmacy. I always knew I wanted to do something to do with medicine, but being a doctor sounds like hell to me, but being a Pharmacist sounds just right! After this (25 years shall we say) I'd hope to either own my own pharmacy or be Head Pharmacist in a hospital.

Now on to more superfluous goals. A car, I would love to own a BMW 1 Series, It's my perfect car. But as I will be a broken uni student that will be a few years! I also want to make sure I own where I live, I really dont want to rent anywhere (wasted money!). This one may offend some people but one of my goals is to have a well paying job. Not to be rich, but to be financially stable and not to worry about money. Finally the most important one is to meet the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Now I know these things are waaaaay off into the future but their pretty basic ones!

So please leave me a comment as long and as detailed as you like describing your goals, I love reading them and I'll always reply!

Bye guys!


0 Sweet Little Comments:

Sweet little comments

Please leave me a lovely little comment! They make me smile and I love reading them :)

I'll always reply and if you ask a question I promise to answer it, so make sure you check back!

xx